Thursday, March 29, 2012

She is all smiles


Playing with her purse


So this blog post really is to show off Naomi. Surprise, surprise!
This little girl is definitely not a baby anymore. She loves to get involved with whatever mommy and daddy are doing. We are trying to teach her that mommy will be having a baby and she regularly will rub my tummy and say baby. The other day were all out grocery shopping (as Aric is on spring break right now) and she just rubbed it and repeated "baby" over and over for about 3 minutes It was so cute.

So I need to tell you about the other morning before I forget. It was 5:30 and I woke up to Noami on the monitor. I could hear some chitter chatter, then some giggling. I go into her room to find her sitting in her bed talking to her stiffed animals. So I tell her that it is not time to be awake, lay down and go to sleep. I tucked her in again. She went quiet. About half an hour later, I hear chatter and giggling again. I go back in and there she is conversing with the animals again. Again I go in and put her back to bed. She finally went back to sleep for real. But my question to you is: What do you think their conversation was about. What were the animals saying back to Naomi to make her giggle? She was so cute it was impossible to mad at her.
She decided that she wanted to tuck herself into mommy's bed. She even pulled all the covers up over her legs and cozzied up in the pillows. She is so cute.



Learning the alphabet in the tub



Playing cow girl. She usually keeps hats on her head for a while, but this one she did not and we had to hold the hat on to get this picture.



Ok we really enjoy checking on Naomi before going to bed. This had been our favorite position by far. She didn't even move when the flash went off .

So Naomi is all smiles these days. She loves to smile for the camera, or really anytime that we ask her to smile. She is such a happy child, and I'm glad we can share these precious moments with all of you.



The other morning we made some really good pancakes and Naomi was such a good helper. She was so happy to help daddy mix the batter, then help (from a short distance) as daddy cooked them up. She had so much fun.


Just a picture of her being soo cute.


Ok so some of you have seen this video already. It was short enough that blogger allowed us to post it. I have entitled it "The Great Banana Amazement". This is the reaction we get every time Aric performs this "stunt". She is such a ham!!! Love, love, love this girl to bits!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment