Thursday, June 23, 2011

Life as an Elementary School teachers wife.

Our little gangster.

Yesterday Naomi and I went with Aric's school for a field trip. The kids were taken to a nearby park that has water fun, climbing walls and such and also a playground. We were out in the sun for about 3 hours. Naomi had lots of sunscreen on so she is just find. I on the other hand am not. I didn't put any sunscreen on (I always think that I'm immune to the sun) and now I'm a lobster. Fun was had by all. Aric has so much fun playing with the bullhorn and calling all the kids to everything. Lunch was ordered in (Panago Pizza) and then later on freezies were brought in to cool us down. It was a pretty fun day and I have only included one photo due to the privacy act. It's too bad because I got some good pics. I did include this one because Aric is the main focus (shiny orange vest). It's too bad we couldn't share the really good photos. The kids were enjoying posing for Mrs. Wutzke.

Aric playing with the kids. He really is the only teacher who was interested in what the kids were doing. He was busy and involved the whole time.

Here Naomi was chillin and enjoying the sunshine. She eventually fell asleep in her stroller for about 20 minutes. Well she was about an hour and half late for her morning nap.

So it's a tough life having to go on field trips and having my husband off of work for 2 months in the summer, but someone has to do it.
There may be a lead or two on jobs for him next year. I will keep you all informed as we find things out. Keep up the prayers in our behalf.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment