Monday, June 6, 2011








Welcome to the first day of the rest of your lives. I figured this would be the best and easiest way for family to keep up with our little family here in the frozen north land. Unfortunately there is not much to post today... but pictures, pictures, pictures. I know that a lot of you are wanting to see more pictures of Naomi. So I will try to keep up with posting them.

She is growing like a weed. We have graduated her from the infant car seat to a big girl seat. So nice for me as I don't need to be carrying that seat around anymore. I think she likes her new seat. She is higher up and can see out the van windows much better.

She isn't so much crawling around yet, as she is pushing her self around the living room floor backwards. She is cleaning my floors nicely while at it. At first she would push herself around just fine until she noticed I was watching, then she would freak out. But now she will moved even if I a watching.

So she got her first bruise. Like a good mother does I had sitting next to me but I wasn't watching. She topple forward and missed the mattress we were sitting on...


For those who know, my parents decided to serve a mission. They were called to serve in Apia Samoa for the period of 18 months. They were excited about this call as they have lived there many times and are very comfortable there ( and know what food to buy and where to buy it from). My dad has been looking forward to fresh papaya. It's like they are going home. But of course it will be different for them this time as they will be missionaries and have different responsibilities. We were able to go to Magrath to see one last time before they head off to the MTC. When they get back Naomi will be walking and talking. Here is a picture with the grandkids that could make it. L-R: Audrey, Dad, Naomi, Mom and McCoy.
Well I I think that is enough for the first entry. Besides Naomi is telling me that she is hungry.
TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. Yea for blogs. I am at the MTC waiting for class to begin And just Checked the mail. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi is so cute! I can't wait to meet her next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for your blog! i'm so excited! you sure made a cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete