Friday, June 10, 2011

Naomi, Naomi, Naomi


Ok so I have taken many pictures of the Gnomster in the last couple of days and I just need to share how cute she is.
I found a bandana in the clothes she was given from some family friends. And she is just too cute to pass up photographing with it on. And she actually wore it all day!!!

So excited for feeding time!


Lookin all gangsta

You wanna piece of me?!

*Wink* I'm not that scary.
Now these photos you will her new favorite thing to do. Why the tongue... I do not know.



Raspberries and I don't know what she is doing.
So just a small update.


Now on sadder terms. Aric's grandmother (Alice's mother) past away last night. It has been coming for a while and it was not a shock... but of course it always is. She had been battling Alzheimers Disease for many years. We had the opportunity to go to California in March to see her and to introduce Naomi to her Great Grandma Estrada. It was fun to see the family and we got some good picture memories to share with Naomi when she is a bit older. Here are a few pictures.
4 generations June, Alice, Aric and Naomi on Junes lap.
I think this is the best picture since no one is looking at the camera and all eyes are on Naomi ( every other photo some one was not looking at the camera)
You will be missed June.

Well that's my post for now. Please leave your comments and let me know what you would like to see more of. TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh she is so ADORABLE! I can't wait to see her at the shower! I love the tongue pictures, ha ha. She makes the funniest little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brea. She won't be making it to the shower though as it will be past her bedtime... mommies night out alone... I'm so looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete